Author / Speaker
Sharon’s journey from dyslexic, non-reading child to national award-winning author has been an adventure filled with all the elements of a great story: captivating characters, diverse settings, and action complete with tragedy, suspense, passion, success, love, and heartbreak churning together in a perpetual flow toward a triumphant conclusion.
Mother of 4, grandmother of 5, and former owner of a nature-based childcare center/summer camp, Sharon now concentrates fulltime speaking and creating stories filled with magic, marvel, and meaningful messages for children of all ages.
The Myth of Santa’s Beard has been honored with the following book awards:
- Moonbeam Children’s Book Award
- EVVY Book Award from Colorado Independent Publishers Association.
If You Tell Me, I Can Fly! has been honored with the following awards:
- The Eric Hoffer Award Finalist
- USA Best Book Award Winner
- Moonbeam Children’s Book Awards
- 4 EVVY Book Awards from Colorado Independent Publishers Association.
Never stop believing!
Sharon Thayer, Author/Speaker